Hey, I'm tfplover14. I'm a Transformers Prime nerd who spends too much time writing about giant robots.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
im afraid my online friends are gonna meet me in person and be like “oh”
im following anyone that reblogs this.
no, you don’t have to be following me and yes i will really follow you.
doing this as an experiment then deleting this post at the end of summer.
Hoping to be following over 10,000 blogs by the end of august :)
I don’t know if anyone has ever done this before but, here ya go… The Different Types of Fanfiction!
I probably left a few out, but these are the most common, compared to their base fiction’s canon plot. Enjoy! XD
The crack fic is enough for a reblog.
Being a huge Transformers fan and not being able to draw robots/cars is literally the most frustrating thing ugh
if a dancing pikachu doesn’t fit in with your blog you’re running the wrong kind of blog
fail attempt at coloring with photoshop. i think my bamboo prefers paint tool sai cuz it wouldn’t cooperate with photoshop ._. i want my program back
anyways, optimus teaching bee what to do and not to do in a gentle way
WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP
WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO
WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES
ARE YOU SURE THEY’RE NOT PEDOPHILES
OFF THE INTERNET YOUNG LADY